Odds and Ends from my brain and interests. Given that it is meant to be much like my old cartoon strip at the Lowell Connector, I suppose it is eponymous (I also like that it does make an oxymoron of sorts)

If there is to be anything here of any regularity it should be about sci-fi, computers, technology, and scale modeling with origami thrown in on the side (at least not infrequently). Oh, I would also expect some cartooning too

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Comic: To those that survived...

I salute you!


             ,,            .           .
      |     /..\           |Los Pavos! |Armados!
     \||//  | \|                 .              
   _\\||/ __/ U/                 | Jamas seran Asados !
     \\\|/  \_ |\                                      
    |----\  |---------|-            
    |  __///---| 8----'          
    |-' ____   |_'
          \ /\ /             Happy Thanksgiving
           \| \|
            -- --



Well, due to technical difficulties I had to hunt stuff down. So deep down in the annals of my ASCII art I found my old holiday sig, which is in Castellano or otherwise Spanish. So for the Spanish speakers who are still working off the turkey triptophans from Thanksgiving here in the US of A, enjoy (particularly the children of the stormy 60's who would know the melody).

No comments: