Odds and Ends from my brain and interests. Given that it is meant to be much like my old cartoon strip at the Lowell Connector, I suppose it is eponymous (I also like that it does make an oxymoron of sorts)

If there is to be anything here of any regularity it should be about sci-fi, computers, technology, and scale modeling with origami thrown in on the side (at least not infrequently). Oh, I would also expect some cartooning too

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Comic

This was originally meant as a "rally sign" submission for John Stewart's "Rally to Restore Sanity"("and or fear") "Sane or Not"contest. Alas, every machine with any kind of art software went on the fritz around that time, and by the time I got Gimp downloaded and installed (and back into its particular idiosyncrasies), well the submission deadline had passed. So, now for your enjoyment...consider this thought to inject a little sanity into your life.

©2010

No comments: