Odds and Ends from my brain and interests. Given that it is meant to be much like my old cartoon strip at the Lowell Connector, I suppose it is eponymous (I also like that it does make an oxymoron of sorts)

If there is to be anything here of any regularity it should be about sci-fi, computers, technology, and scale modeling with origami thrown in on the side (at least not infrequently). Oh, I would also expect some cartooning too

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Comic: Biohazard Bunny

Arisia 2011 created an open invitation for volunteer T-shirt design this year. While I was nicely complimented on my entry, it didn't make it. I have to admit it needed a more helpful caption than mine had. On the other hand I'll always wonder if things would have been different if I had captioned it ...

Biohazard Bunny to the rescue!


©2010
 Well, actually to the rescue of its fellow genetically enhanced lab rabbits regardless of collateral damage. After all, Biohazard Bunny has a heavily armed saucer and does travel.
Perhaps I'm venting some of my issues with our own house bunny (a veritable poop machine and arch enemy of USB cables, garbage bags, and geraniums).

No comments: