Odds and Ends from my brain and interests. Given that it is meant to be much like my old cartoon strip at the Lowell Connector, I suppose it is eponymous (I also like that it does make an oxymoron of sorts)

If there is to be anything here of any regularity it should be about sci-fi, computers, technology, and scale modeling with origami thrown in on the side (at least not infrequently). Oh, I would also expect some cartooning too

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Comic: Starry, Starry Night

©1996, 2010

Kind of fitting for the holiday season although the original commemorated my experience with the Great Comet of 1996, or Comet C/1996 B2 Hyakutake which I got to see that spring in the dark skies of southern New Hampshire. There's a color version below (originally meant for halftone printing so it was done in a very black and white format).



No comments: