Odds and Ends from my brain and interests. Given that it is meant to be much like my old cartoon strip at the Lowell Connector, I suppose it is eponymous (I also like that it does make an oxymoron of sorts)

If there is to be anything here of any regularity it should be about sci-fi, computers, technology, and scale modeling with origami thrown in on the side (at least not infrequently). Oh, I would also expect some cartooning too

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday Comic: Moby DEC

©1995,2010


  Originally from December of '95. The result of a frazzled sketch on a whiteboard drawn sometime in the wee hours of working on final projects and a long series of failures to compile. The following morning complimented by my office mates, I took a picture and then redrew it for the school paper. I realized it was a very common sentiment.

Oh, I know it's not the literal quote, but I nonetheless made a point of crediting Ahab and not Khan.

No comments: